An Appeal and a Proposal

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Layzie Bone
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy

I guess the gears weren't turning in my head right this morning, or that day. I don't really think a "bill of rights" is really necessary here (as stated in an earlier post i think). That was some crazy ass idea I had at the time and it was sparked from the event that my thread was locked, and no one likes that to happen, even if the person is wrong. One of my users said, "About article 1, I'm just wondering how you're going to get that going with our meagre little population at present. If we had a hundred members around, I would understand why you'd do this.

And it doesn't seem too necessary at this point since the members who ACTUALLY FREQUENT the forums are relatively civil and we're close enough to settle any disputes quietly and quickly."

And yes, the moderators here do a good job

I didn't whine that much, i said:
I wrote:I didn't particularly like the descision a moderator made about one of my posts, I don't plan to make a big deal about it, I did send him a PM explaining to him why I thought he was wrong. Anyway, this somewhat sparked an idea...
that's all I said about you locking the thread, the rest had to do with the idiotic proposal I made.

I think this is as far as this needs to go.