What Did I Do Now?!?

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

okay was very politely trying to donate some funds to someone and BAM this message came up:

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : /var/www/html/forums/includes/emailer.php

I dont know but is this like those illegal action errors I used to get and wait for the puter police to show up at my door ? :shock:
What did I do..... :roll:
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
Bacon
Boo, or Boo-urns?
Boo, or Boo-urns?

This looks to be an error in the 'PM Notification' script, which is the script that automaticlly sends out an email to the person when a PM is recieved at their inbox. As donating sends the donatee a PM, this will also trigger the 'PM Notification' script, which seems to of caused your error.

See what we can do.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's an error that you'll see once in a blue moon... don't worry, the donation will still carry through, as will the post, PM, email etc if it happens doing one of those tasks :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

Yea!!! So I didnt mess sumpin up after all.. Thanks for getting back to me on this boys... I feel much better now.. *thought she had caused world havok at Cricket*.... whew
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/