What happened to my Solaris Theme?

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

BeeZer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

My favorite theme Solaris does'nt seem to work. :cry: How can I possibly go on with out it. I only seem to be able to use the default theme and can't switch themes at all to any of them.

I'm using Firefox 0.9.1 on WinXP HE

Doesn't work on my Linux browser either.

BeeZer
From the Planet Kriket
BeeZer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Ok I just read Battye's post about possible problems with some of the themes. I'll just be quiet now and reasearch my posts before .. well .. posting. :)
From the Planet Kriket
Freezmizer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

I demand to have solaris back NOW!!! This yellow and brown theme reminds me of a dirty bathroom. :evil: :lol:
-- Ha Ha Charade you are....... --
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll try and get it done today, the problem is, I have themed about half of them, but I can't release them without theming the other half :?

If I did it would cause major problems :cry:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
BeeZer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

That's cool battye ... I can go a few more days without. Freez on the other hand has an addictive personality and may get out of control. :P
From the Planet Kriket
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

we all know how freez works so UH-OH!!! i want my ED theme back tho! :twisted:
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, I will take a risk and make all the themes available. When someone comes across an error, I'll fix it. How about that? :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII

Battye mine is working so im happy! hell yes! this is awesome!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Solaris, subBlack, Igloo, and subSilver are probably still screwed :(

Anyone wanna by my guinea pig?

Red XIII

u made me ur guinea pig so ima get u for this! :evil:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have $500

Freezmizer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

I had to use the ED theme just log on last night..
wheres my $500? :?
-- Ha Ha Charade you are....... --
Red XIII

:lol: i was mass guinea pig thingie freez, i was testing the igloo theme and it was not working, thx for the movie BTW :D
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

:lol: