phpbb mod needed

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

for me its my mission :P but prae i understand what ur saying, we just having fun...that wrong? :?
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

dogmeat wrote: Is it private? No. I have no private matters with him. Anything he wants to say to me can be done for everyone to see. I don't do the secret messages and rumor BS. There's a purpose of PMs, harassing and continuing BS is not one of them.
:lol: :lol:

if you think i am harassing you or sendin you continueous BS then you are more stupid that i thought, admittidly i sent you 2 PM's the 1st was a appology as i thought you were a man and would accept that and accept it that i made a mistake, but no you have to make a show and try and show me up.. did it work?? i dont think it did and if it did i certainly dont care, the 2nd was just 2 say pretty much what i have said and 2 say i would'nt PM you again,

your was just **** OFF! original material i see!!!

i am a bigger man obviously cuz i have admitted my mistakes, anyone who knows me properly knows im honest and this is the truth....

if i wanted 2 do as you all think i did then i would still be doin it, i have the domain for 11+ months still!! why dont i change back and go ahead with my idea anyway? why did i take it down as soon as i found out the score???

you dig yourself into bigger holes,
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
Red XIII

Boozybaz wrote:
dogmeat wrote: Is it private? No. I have no private matters with him. Anything he wants to say to me can be done for everyone to see. I don't do the secret messages and rumor BS. There's a purpose of PMs, harassing and continuing BS is not one of them.
:lol: :lol:

if you think i am harassing you or sendin you continueous BS then you are more stupid that i thought, admittidly i sent you 2 PM's the 1st was a appology as i thought you were a man and would accept that and accept it that i made a mistake, but no you have to make a show and try and show me up.. did it work?? i dont think it did and if it did i certainly dont care, the 2nd was just 2 say pretty much what i have said and 2 say i would'nt PM you again,

your was just **** OFF! original material i see!!!

i am a bigger man obviously cuz i have admitted my mistakes, anyone who knows me properly knows im honest and this is the truth....

if i wanted 2 do as you all think i did then i would still be doin it, i have the domain for 11+ months still!! why dont i change back and go ahead with my idea anyway? why did i take it down as soon as i found out the score???

you dig yourself into bigger holes,
+1
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Geez this issue is nearly 3 weeks old... Locked
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)