Might want to fix that....

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

That Internal Server Error thing is getting annoying, maybe u can figure out how to get rid of it Battye?
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

it is on the webhost, not battye.
Bacon
Boo, or Boo-urns?
Boo, or Boo-urns?

There might be a bug in some coding, I will go over it with Battye.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's not any code causing it, the problem is actually with the server and when it takes too long to carry out a request, or can't carry out the request, that is the error you will get. I have emailed Canaca several times about it, and they say they are working on it.

If you want to email them: emergency@canaca.com (if the site won't even come up) support@canaca.com (if you are getting it frequently but can still access the site) :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII

i get it a lot, but not enough to be a total pain in the ass...still gets annoying, was just wondering if anything was being done about it. :) now that i know, hope it gets fixed soon!
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I get that error a lot and it does get very annoying if your previewing a post to wait for a few seconds to find out if your post has been lost like has happened on occasion. Most times I just go back on IE and refresh manually (my IE says it will not generate an automatic refresh).
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

lol yes...seems the time I really get it is after trying to post a looooong message :lol:. Its like being kicked in the nether regions. Most of the time I just say "oh..well it wasnt THAT important and forget about it" (never mind the cussing!) ;)

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
Red XIII

:lol: trying to be a clean gers? :P yeah i been getting it a lot here on campus :shock:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

If it's a long message, Copy it to clipboard, and in the event it 'eats' the post, you can Paste it back again :)

Do you want a MOD that automatically copies it to the clipboard?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I saw that mod, it sounds like a good idea until the Internal Server error gets fixed.
moongirl

[-o< Yes pleeeeez Battye. Just wondering where do all lost posts go?
It's a bit like shouting in the wind...... :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
Red XIII

i guess their just Gone With The Wind moon :lol: :lol:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I looked at that MOD, it's a rip off :x

It saves no more time than Ctrl A, Ctrl V :(

Red XIII

:shock: then why the hell were we into it? i think we need to all hit ourselves on the head for trusting that bright futuristic peice of poop!
Dan
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Decent web browsers save the contents of forms after they have submitted, so even if you get the error, when you go back it is still there.
Download Mozilla Firefox 0.9 ;)

Dan