Artist Page

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

The artist page was not bringing any names in for a few days, sorry for the inconvenience, all is working now :oops:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

cause u were slacking! :evil: thats not like our battye, but if he found a someone for him we can understand :wink: :lol: :lol:

jk good job with the recovery of our music man!
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dan will be working on fixing this bug once his exams are over :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fixed :D

moongirl

Yay Battye!! A big day for the Moon too...posted my first lyrics. Now wait for all the love songs........ :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Congrats Moon! :P

I have now themed the whole Lyrics department! :D
Any errors please tell me :)

All Lyrics Admins, when logging out you will recieve two errors, just ignore them :wink:

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lyrics Admins: When logging in to the Admin Panel, use http://lyrics.cricketmx.com/admin/login.php :)

Red XIII

hey! what happend to everyone has to do it the hard way you double poster! :x that's it Battye set me off! QUINTIPLE POSTS HERE I COME! :twisted: :twisted:
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen