How To Upload Lyrics Using ContentMonster!

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Go to http://lyrics.cricketmx.com and click the Image button. You will see 5 fields:

Artist Name
Album Name
Song Name
Your Name (Optional)
Your Lyrics

They are pretty much self explanatory :)
For "Your Name" I just used my forum username but it's up to you what you use if you choose to use one :wink:
When you have entered the lyrics and filled out the other fields, click submit and an Admin will validate soon after :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

question for the stupid girl here! Does this mean we can upload song lyrics ourselves or click it and get lyrics to a song? lol or both?

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

You can upload lyrics of your favorite band.
Dan
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

You can also view lyrics, grouped by Band Name, Album Name, or Song Name

Dan
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yep, so both Gers :wink:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)