Interesting thing happened

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I tried logging on yesterday and when I clicked on the URL I was brought to a place holder so it looked like the site was gone or never created. It did this for about a half an hour yesterday and then started working just fine. Don't know why it would do that, any ideas?

Also, recently I have noticed that when you try to make a post that you will get an error message saying that you cannot post so soon or something to that effect. Any thoughts on what is causing this and what the host is doing about it?
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

i was getting the cant post so soon as well

(even wondering if this will go through) :lol:

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
moongirl

Grrrrrr.......multiple posts, can't delete posts........grrrrrrr......slow........... :evil:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I keep getting server cannot be found :roll: even after I am on the fourm.This will happen a dozen times in one session and refresh dosen't work I have to leave altogether then gome back :?
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I also have been getting the server not found messages. I,m most annoyed when making a post ,i preview it then the page is lost... meaning i gotta type it all in again :evil:
anybody know why ?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's Canaca's problem and they took five days to reply (even though it's supposed to be no more than 24 hours). When they finally answered they said they were contacting the Control Panel creators. I wonder what will happen :|
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Thanx battye ..i thought it was just me and i was going mad.. :D .
whatever happens i,m gonna post as usual. This is a small hitch
and i,m sure you got the problem in hand. :)