Cheeky!

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

LOL... I hate this message.....

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cricketmx@hotmail.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

me?????????

:lol:

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I get it every once in a while as well
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Every forum that Canaca hosts has this same error, the problem was stated on phpbb.com and I'm going to send them the address to that thread (and this one) to show that it happens to everyone :?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

bah who cares, at least it aint like that other error we had with the other server...that thing was damn annoying! this u can at least solve with the refresh button :lol:
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

you could before!!!! :lol:
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

lol I just hate how it treats me like a naughty schoolchild! I would never do anything to cause an error :lol:

<---angel

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

sent
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good, I hope they can figure out why they have this problem. At least it isn't as annoying as the error on jmstacey.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

The "cannot find server" at Jmstacey wasn't an error, it was real :cry:

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Canaca wrote:Dear customer.

We`ve checked link http://forums.cricketmx.com/viewtopic.php?t=340 and it works fine.

Please let us know if you still have problem.
:|

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

:?
Red XIII

dumbass' ><
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
Bacon
Boo, or Boo-urns?
Boo, or Boo-urns?

gersfan wrote:<---angel
*cough*

8-[

:)
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

they probably only tried once, i've gotten the error 3 times since you giys moved. So, it's really not too serious at this point. Although for the rest of you who post here like wildfire probably have seen it more than 3. If it get's any worse, like 1/4 of the time. I would send then anothe email, tell them to hit the page a few times, becuase most of the time it will not do it.
amsd2dth
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Speaking of errors, what's up with it erroring when you try to edit a post you just made? I learned to refresh and it's fine, but lately on here and Filebreech if I make too many (legit 8) ) posts it tells me that I can't post so soon. :evil: But I WANT to! #-o