Cheeky!

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

Bacon wrote:
gersfan wrote:<---angel
*cough*

8-[

:)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

There's a 30 seconde flood limit Amsd :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
amsd2dth
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

aha!
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

there's also a flood limit for admins sending emails to thier users, since I dont have a way of emailing a selection of my users, have to do it individually, i think it's 30-60 seconds...it could be in sync with the posts, hence the "board flood interval" in the board configuration...
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Add them all to a usergroup, then email them :wink:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)