Now Here is an idea

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Layzie Bone
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy

Lottery. Not the junk you might have seen on my site, that thing is retarded...

Here's my idea

it is submitted by users they make up a string of 3-4-5 numbers, maybe less since were not dealing with millions of people. Here's what happens. I make up the set of numbers raging 0-9 and submit them, I set a prize amount, it should be substantial, not like $5 or something, I'm getting more for making this topic alone, so suggest a minmum prize of say, $500 for the "pick 3" $700 for pick 4 and $1000 for "whatever name" 5

"Tickets" could be sold for probably around $20 or so, I'll let you decide on that.

I think it should cost more for better tickets, or it could be a flat rate. I think it should be user determined but with limits of course.

Sound good?
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

That actually sounds pretty interesting. I think it would be neat if numbers stuck with you (untill you change them in your profile) and then there's a weekly drawing or something.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It is a good idea, and something which I will definately consider once the new Quiz mod is finished :D

Thanks Layzie :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)