errors errors & more error :?

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

p2p-sharing-rules

After i submit lyrics for aproval.it says click back after they were submitted, but when i click back i get this error:

http://lyrics.cricketmx.com/"javascript:history.go(-2)/"

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the lyrics.cricketmx.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Also when i click new lyrics,then it opens the webpage to add lyrics i get these errors at the bottom of that webpage:

Warning: fopen(count.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/cmxmods/public_html/lyrics/add.php on line 386

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cmxmods/public_html/lyrics/add.php on line 388

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cmxmods/public_html/lyrics/add.php on line 390
moongirl

Peter P. I was getting errors yesterday, I let Battye know as it is frustrating.
One thing he is doing is making an edit facility, for us to correct any mistakes we find after validating.
I am always finding something that got passed me :lol:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
p2p-sharing-rules

:lol:
That's good news,that would be nice to have that option to edit out mistakes before we add 'em to the lyrics index.
moongirl

This is after they are in, which is even better :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
p2p-sharing-rules

Yes, I agree it's better. :wink:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

p2p-sharing-rules wrote:After i submit lyrics for aproval.it says click back after they were submitted, but when i click back i get this error:

http://lyrics.cricketmx.com/"javascript:history.go(-2)/"

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the lyrics.cricketmx.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

Also when i click new lyrics,then it opens the webpage to add lyrics i get these errors at the bottom of that webpage:

Warning: fopen(count.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/cmxmods/public_html/lyrics/add.php on line 386

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cmxmods/public_html/lyrics/add.php on line 388

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cmxmods/public_html/lyrics/add.php on line 390
Ok, I see what the problem is, I will work on it tonight. I think it should be easy to fix (fingers crossed).
:D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, should be fixed now. Let me know if I've missed anything :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
p2p-sharing-rules

Ok 8) I'll let you know if i get anymore errors.
I'm glade you figured out what the problem is. :D