Computer Support Forums

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

Battye read your PM

[removed by request]
Last edited by Layzie Bone (wanabe) on Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

If it isn't an issue why is this brought up publicly? Couldn't you have Pm'd him this? Unprofessional in my opinion.
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

very well. Done....

also, just keep this in mind, I dont like accusations"
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

speaking of your post, what is professional about me? what? you want me to wear black slacks and a tie? i dont think things need to be professional, and how is this unprofessional anyway, am I not commenting about the site? are you afraid that I might embarrass or hurt someone. Thing is if there is something unjust going on, I sure hell want them to be hurt and embarrassed. So as far as you telling me that I'm unprofessional, heh, saying this a nice way, you can stick your opinion where the sun dont shine. With that said, I'm wondering if this is the wrong time of the month to be posting seems everyone, including myself, is quite jumpy...
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

whoooo there cowboy... whats actually goin on here??? layzie you cant just come back from time 2 time and bit the regs heads off, especially grinch.. he has done a amazing amount of things for the forum and battye...
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you Boozy.
Freezmizer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

He has a reputation for doing this that even he admits to.
Example from another post he made:
Layzie Bone wrote:I am notorious for raising stinks about everything.
Nuff said.
He wants a reaction, you're just feeding his fire. Although it is ironic that sometimes a negative can bring members together in agreement. :D
It is also ironic that he is a "moderator", when there is nothing that is remotely moderate about him. :idea:
-- Ha Ha Charade you are....... --
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

freez's words of wisdom for the day huh? :lol:
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

He may like to stir trouble but his origional post was uncalled for.
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

well i cant comment on that,
jctoad
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Well this thread is now pretty useless. Anyone care to delete it?
Don't count your toads until they're running around with their heads cut off.
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

The reason why I stir ***** up is simply becasue it's like the elephant in the living room that no one says anything about, there he is laying on the couch... certainly, as you read in your PM grinch, I simply did not mean to come off and say battye is copying blah blah blah, im jealous, as you quoted, nor did I notice a thread about the support forums, have nto had the time to browse through everything. Simply a question/concern, if you really care to read what I said, PM me, and I'll be glad to pass on what I said simply because this is settled between me and baytte already and there is nothing going wrong. I was concerned for crying out loud, it's not everyday that someone you know adds a computer section which at by sight seems similar to your board. It's settled.

More of "notorious me", long boring posts. If I dont raise an issue which it may be old or new, is simply to fix stuff, to settle things, whether it is factual or something similar as this "jumping to conclusions," which is most of the time not a good thing. It's the feeling that drives me, the anger, I go through a lot of it, and I have been stepped on by my peers in the past, likewise, I have no tolerance for any possiblities. One thing I have noticed about myself is that I am ever increasingly bitter, you guys would have probably liked me a whole lot better 2 years ago compared to now. A good rule of thumb is not to get an attitiude with me, simply because I come back with one as well. I don't particularly have good judgement as my board users know well of this. I let ***** bug the hell out of me and I do rash things, like ban people for an example, then 2 days later unban them and beg for forgivness.

finally, we might be getting towards the end of this poorly written post. So with that garbage said, i do apologize to grinch about my attitude, which i misinturpreded from his post. I am not aware of the things he has done, as it has been a while since I've been around. Eventhough I do raise stinks about a lot of stuff, doesn't mean I try to piss everyone off. :wink:
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

Freezmizer wrote:It is also ironic that he is a "moderator", when there is nothing that is remotely moderate about him.
good call, seriously...
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Grinch has done a hell of a lot for this site! There is thread all about the work we have done called HTML Usergroup, it's in this section (Site Comments), it's sticked, and it's 12 pages long :wink:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

well i am glad 2 see this has been resolved although i cannot say in a adult fashion, i understand that you may have bad days layzie and so do i, who does'nt...but a forum should be a place to go where you can escape your anger and the "real world" not bring anger and start fueds...

like i said before i did not see the original post and therefore cant comment, although i do have a basic idea of what was in it.

grinch has done enough for this forum and to help the process of its growth, same as we all have, i have helped in things and will help whenever possible. grinch created and hosts the cricketMX tracker, he designed a number of pages for the winMX site and yesterday he was knighted.... :lol: (felt the need for a joke )

i dont have a problem with you as a person and i dont think most of the people who you think have a problem with you actually do either, i think that you expect and come lookin for it sometimes..i may be wrong

but your are quick enough 2 admitt you are wrong and/or apologise which is a good asset 2 have..

but in future if you have any arguments with any memeber here PLEASE take it up with the appropriate person via PM, i know i would'nt like to accusasions thrown @ me across the interent!!

although i probably should'nt i will delete any posts like this made from now on as i feel there are un-called for... just my opinion.

i have no problem with YOU or any1 here @ this forum or any other, so lets all get drunk and play COD

end of rant... \:D/ 8)