Computer Support Forums

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

Please read the entire message before you trash it :)

I do want all of you to read this:

All content is copyright © Layzie Forums and it's original authors
Powered by phpBB 2.0.6 © 2001, 2003 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme was first made by Zarron Media
And modified by Zankuro
[Theme: Charcoal2FM V2]

and before anyone loses thier head, this means nothing for the time being...I forgot the extact forum line-up I had, clearly it has no similarities "now"

Just keep in mind if I, or anyone else, asks a question answer it, and dont fill it with rubbish like this:
grinch2171 wrote:If it isn't an issue why is this brought up publicly? Couldn't you have Pm'd him this? Unprofessional in my opinion.
I could rant and rant on about how mad it makes me when someone doesn't answer my question, then insults me. I wanted to know was there anything going on? That right there my freind make it look like your hiding something. That's my gripe. It was unprofessional of me to post it publicly, but the site's community is tight, everyone knows whats going on, if you think your visitors were turned away by that well, oh well.

The matter was cleared up by me and battye, but not between me and some others, not by what i thought was going on, but simple bull *****, as usuall...

This tickles me right here, the very person who said that in the quote above also said this before I ugraded phpBB...
he wrote:If there's anything you need with your site, I would be more than glad to help you...
This is officially from my site...

Now that thats out of my way, I have not problems with anyone on this site, but really, I don't like it when people dont live to thier word, but it really pisses me off when they take it to this extent. Practically backstabbing, or traiter, in my opinion... I'm fine with the fact that someone can't, and when I mean can't I mean they have a tight schedule, they're busy doing other things, or they're just trying to make me happy, but this is like going behind enemy lines. In my opinion these days, when someone says the dont have a problem with you, they do, they just dont want to say it.

For those of you who think I've changed, well you're pretty much right, I have.

I'm officially through with the site, and by the way, what the hell do you call a moderator? i didn't really want the position, i was merely being respectful to baytte, i didn't think that some people would become to stuck up.

And, for those of you who think im jealous over this site's sucess over mine and whatever bull ***** you think, physco, bi-polar, etc. Well I'm not, I'm not jealous over a site that has 5,000 posts in OT and 3 in the forums that the site is supposed to be about. I see very little promotion on what the site is supposed to be about, either that or I'm blind. This is really about being backstabbed. If there is one thing I've learned after being at winmxcommunity (filebreech) and this place is that there are no such things as freinds.

Likewise, I dont want to end this in pure hate, there are a few people who are respected very well by me, and I appriciate them, I dont know who is all registered and so fourth, but these people are...

Freezmizer, jcotad, Vulpes, dogmeat, and few other who i can't remember...

As by now for those who have read it, I'm most likely banned, and probably by now the topic and post has been deleted, if not, I'm simply banned, if not, i shouldn't be of a status of moderator, if not, what the hell do you have for administration?

I've made my peace, may god have mercy on your soul...

you all can go back to your happy family now...
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Layzie Bone wrote:The matter was cleared up by me and battye
So why are you still making an issue out of it?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

battye wrote:
Layzie Bone wrote:The matter was cleared up by me and battye
So why are you still making an issue out of it?
me and grinch haven't settled it...
I wrote:but not between me and some others, not by what i thought was going on, but simple bull *****, as usuall...
Freezmizer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

I think you and Grinch should settle this in a cage match. :wink:
-- Ha Ha Charade you are....... --
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

hardcore, the ladder, cage match, sounds good to me....
jctoad
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

I'm not going to bother proving you wrong layzie. I feel no need to, but I think it goes without saying that many here will agree that filebreech does build freinds, relationships and respect. If you don't like the opinions on the forums then don't go there. Maybe your thing is not the filebreech thing or the battye thing, but that i ok. There is plenty of room for all of us. Do your own thing. There is no crime in doing that. I really don't have an understanding what your post is about, but it seems to reflect some issue about something that you feel strongly about otherwise you would not have posted it inviting scorn. Think about why you post before you post. Otherwise expect some resentment or conflict and respond to it without a defensive action. Some people enjoy the rush of conflict and you may be one of them. I don't believe that this forum or filebreech is about conflict. They are about communication.
Don't count your toads until they're running around with their heads cut off.
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

this is it, and this is what I leave everyone else..i almost feel bad for posting such harsh things, but:

http://layzie.jmstacey.net/phpBB2/viewt ... 2&start=15

admin, just go ahead and ban me before this becomes more than it should, i think it has turned into more than it ever should have...eh ***** it...
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Layzie Bone wrote:hardcore, the ladder, cage match, sounds good to me....
I'll give you my address, bring your own hearse to take your carcass back. Quite frankly Layzie, there is nothing to settle. If you didn't like what I said about your post, oh well, I didn't feel the need to explain why we chose what topics to have. If being called unprofessional bothers you that much then maybe you need to re-evaluate yourself and make some changes. The community here is tight and that is why I had a problem with your post that you edited. You basically came here stating that battye stole an idea from you when there are many other phpBB boards with the same topics that were around before yours, did you steal the ideas too. As far as your copyright goes, who gives a *****. What I said about helping you out, I meant, believe it or not. But I tried posting a few things and didn't get much response and then I got involved here and became to busy to do much to help you anyway. If I remeber correctly, I think one of my first posts was asking your members to try and create some content for your site, but the 4 active members you had didn't seem like they were willing to try. If your pissed about that, grow up. As far as not registering, I am active in 4 forums, I didn't feel the need to register at another, if that upsets you, get over it. I meant what I said when I wished you success with your forum and I still do. I don't have a problem with you and I am not going to. I have too much other ***** going on then to worry about you and your feelings. I could care less if you have a problem with me, trust me I am losing absolutely no sleep over it. I am guessing that you have a lot of growing up to do by the way you react to very trivial things. Before you go threatening to kick someone's ass you better e sure to know who you are dealing with. You don't know me Layzie and you should keep that in mind before you make threats.
Freezmizer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Layzie Bone wrote:this is it, and this is what I leave everyone else..i almost feel bad for posting such harsh things, but:

http://layzie.jmstacey.net/phpBB2/viewt ... 2&start=15

admin, just go ahead and ban me before this becomes more than it should, i think it has turned into more than it ever should have...eh ***** it...
I read your post at that link Layzie and also a few of your other rants on your homepage in the past, and I don't think that you have changed much at all except maybe to become angrier and more bitter.
You wonder why your site doesn't gain popularity? Maybe its because crap like that scares away potential members.
Who wants to go to a forum and be depressed or threatened?
Think about that, its the truth.
So you can stop whining about having no members because its your own fault. If you want your site to grow, you need to grow up.
Layzie Bone wrote:If there is one thing I've learned after being at winmxcommunity (filebreech) and this place is that there are no such things as freinds.
That is a total load of crap and is also a result of your own actions and feelings. Forums, chatrooms, etc are just like anything else in life: they are what YOU make of them.
I have personally made several great, close friends all over the world at filebreech and this forum. So if you are only making enemies, its because of your own attitude.
Grinch wrote:Before you go threatening to kick someone's ass you better e sure to know who you are dealing with. You don't know me Layzie and you should keep that in mind before you make threats.
Hmm a moody teenager with "Internet balls" and a bad ass Marine.
In real life he would be crying and sucking his thumb before you ever took a punch. :wink:
-- Ha Ha Charade you are....... --
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

If there is one thing I've learned after being at winmxcommunity (filebreech) and this place is that there are no such things as freinds.
well i guess u dun trust the people u dont know is that it? We try to be everyone's friend here cept idk it dun work sometimes...if we make fun of one another its all in good fun....idk....ill shut up now YEAH! :D
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

grinch wrote:You basically came here stating that battye stole an idea from you when there are many other phpBB boards with the same topics that were around before yours, did you steal the ideas too.
that was not what I said, one more time, maybe we'll get it straight. Of course there are board with the same topics, possibly forum names, but not every thing about it, and that is what I saw, I DID say in that post that I am not accusing anyone, the reason why I said it wasn't an issue is because I dont know. I myself dont think battye would ever copy someone's else's work in that manner, or period. The post was simply taken the wrong way, and if you wish I will post the exact thing I posted as well PM'd to battye, he wasn't offended by it, or it didn't seem to appear so...I think I may have added some stuff to it at the end to ensure that he wasn't offended by it, after all I didn't want to start trouble, apparently I did O_o.

Freeze everthing you said was right except for the last paragraph :wink: probably would be a cheap fight like I get a 8" knife thrown in my back... *ego boost for grinch*.

I generally agree with all of that. I am more, actually considerably more cold hearted, bitter, just plain mean. I am not sure why, nothing has really changed other than I got a job, but it actually doesn't put that much stress on my, my primary stress is school, i'd say about a go 80% of all that I get...But my personal issues, and they are issues aren't really the matter... I always do ***** I will want to take back, like the link I posted..., always, I think I've done it 3 times...Once with dogmeat, I ended up apologizing not only to him but the entire community, and I really did mean it, really did come from the heart, if thats how you would describe it, basically I was told that I should get out more and that a forum isn't the meaning of life. Too true.

I dont think I would have made any kind of issue about something like this if I has not seen strong similarities between the two...now there isn't any similarity...

As for grinch and registering to my site, not that will ever happen now, but it is hard talking to some of those dingbats, they're basically kids, some younger than I, some much too dumb, basically it's a hang out for a group of people, it doesn't really have dedicated users for the site's cause... Need more than one other dedicated user.

I think most of you are great people, and I hold upmost respect for those people. But I seriously think I should leave, or take on hell of a vacation from here, think of it as a favor, I dont need to cause trouble with the same people any more...

Freez my site doesn't gain popularity because there isn't proper promotion and isn't spidered right by google, and I dont think the site will make it as a computer support forum, I might end up turning it into something like http://www.boltsucks.com which is a con of bolt.com, but I dont know, I might just one day pull the plug...I really do need a vaction, need to be somehwere where there isn't anything in sight..

Generally this entire thing was a miscommunication...what I meant wasn't precieved correctly...as were several other times...I do have a short fuse and I have no patience for absolutely anything, which causes me to do the same crap every time, and I can't let something my mind says is unfinished business remain in it's state. I think that was well said...
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

May I request this topic be deleted or locked, stuffed away so that no one can see it?