WTF????

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

jctoad
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Hey ppl grow up. If someone wants to support winmx then they should get off their ass and do it. We've been there and done that. Chit gets old. I agree that right now winmx sux. However, things might change. I dont think it is wrong to tell a nube that they willl be frustrated by it or another app. Why let them beat thier head agains the wall? If they do, they may never come into p2p.
There are many p2p apps out there. Not every app is for everybody. It just depends on what you want and what you skill level is.
I dont think that this fourm will stop any conversation and explainatioin about any p2p program unless it is harmful to the fourm itself.
This forum and p2p is bigger than any app or anyone's ego. Live and let live.
Download and Prosper all you geeks.
:D
Don't count your toads until they're running around with their heads cut off.
Freezmizer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Word! :wink:
-- Ha Ha Charade you are....... --
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

There are many p2p apps out there. Not every app is for everybody. It just depends on what you want and what you skill level is.
Agreed, to each their own :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)