Missing Posts

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I'm not sure if I'm losing my mind or what. I seem to remember making a few posts that just aren't there anymore. I don't think that I've posted anything that would attract a post deletion, and I don't think that's how things work around here anyway.

Did something happen within the last week or two that I didn't catch?

<OT>

The post I was looking for was one where we (Maz and I?) were commenting on trying to network XP with 98 properly for printer sharing. I wanted to mark the day that I'd finally got it to work, so I could tell how long it worked after it decided to die.

So far it's made it about 8 hours and a few reboots. It takes a while for the print request to go through, but it works. I need to look up the DOS commands for netwoking. One of my instructors used to impress the hell out of us when we couldn't get a printer or a share working by gaining access through the command prompt.

</OT>

If my searching skills are not up to par, then I'll retract this bit of whining and submit to the virtual flogging that I'd deserve.
Otherwise, I think it counts as a valid concern.
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

LMAO!

I guess it didn't click in my head that Maz is allowed to use the same avatar on different forums. I really thought it was here.

/me goes to make some coffee

There was one other post that I'm pretty sure was from here. The whole thread didn't dissapear, so I'm guessing I didn't manage to get the submit button pressed properly.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I have most posts made outside the OT indexed in my head and didnt remember that topic being posted :?
Still ,Rat seems to have found the item you where looking for :D
I had that same avatar problem on another forum too, I look and see posts that I think are mine..lol
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

It was a 'head indexing' thing that told me where to find it. Useful things these memories. I wonder what they'll come up with next.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Thats a good question Rat, Maybe we can discuss if one genetic brand is better than another..lol

After a long day I sometimes see my own posts and gets suprised I wrote them :D
KM
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

you should reduce your alcohol consupition - and use the money saved to increase your chocolate consumption

WinMX World.com - The new help website dedicated completely to WinMX. If you cant find help there, you cant find it anywhere!