Whats goin on??

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

LavaGale
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Battye, that's what I thought you might be doing.....cause when I tried this last time to get in, instead of an error message, it said
"It worked, you are here becuase the site you are looking for has switched to ______ ?" I forgot the weird name. and said something about secure ssl stuff.
So had you not switched to a new server? :?
Do you have Frog Legs?
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

it had a major problem before similar 2 this, and we lost most of the forum luckily battye had back up some, but alot was lost

this time he has backed up in advance so i would'nt worry 2 much, if anything does go wrong it'll be back up in a few days or less, and he is in the process of lookin @ other hosts, maybe he'll swap???
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

its back
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

How long was the server down this time?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's been down in the last 8 hours? :?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
LavaGale
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

I don't care how long you are down Battye, as long as you promise to go back up and let me back in. lol
I will wait for ya honey! lol :lol:
Do you have Frog Legs?
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

did the server go down after i went?

must have missed me
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is where we're at, I haven't moved anywhere yet.. but it looks like I will be soon :D

Read this for more details: http://www.battye.jmstacey.net/phpBB2/v ... .php?t=189
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

i know cool
jctoad
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Well just remeber that it could cause the site to unaccesable for up to two days, but there is no way to avoid that. I also have my server available if you want to give it a try.
Don't count your toads until they're running around with their heads cut off.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for the offer Jc, but if we go with Canaca's hosting, we get a free domain :D