Add new forums?

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Add Technical Support Forums?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 6
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

We have P2P, Tracker Forums, General Forums, CricketMX Forums, Site Stuff so far, so what do you think of adding a technical support forum for issues with computers, hardware and the likes? :)

If it works out, keep it, if it's an utter failure, goodbye :P
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Freezmizer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Didn't you just have this poll yesterday? :roll:
-- Ha Ha Charade you are....... --
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

battye wrote:We have P2P, Tracker Forums, General Forums, CricketMX Forums, Site Stuff so far, so what do you think of adding a technical support forum for issues with computers, hardware and the likes?
Yes PLEASE... I am STUPID when it comes to the pc. You will end up taking it down just for the fact that I will be asking so many stupid questions lol

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
LavaGale
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Hey Gersfan,
I ain't a tech geek, but I did build the pc I am on, among another older one in the basement. I might be able to answer a few questions. If you had a few in mind, I'd do my best anyway. :)
Do you have Frog Legs?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

The forums have been made again! :D
They were lost in the latest crash unfortunately :(
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)