Do you think the moderators are great?

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Do you like the moderators?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:20 am

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 8
Zeus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I want to add this post for the moderators and also for Battye. The first time I post on this site <not long before> I was scared that no one would like it. To see it now it isn't that bad at all. And for that I want to say thank you to the moderators for keeping this site clean and for looking at my post and replying to it. I try to make your jobs better by editing when i see my own mistakes :) And for Battye I thank you for letting me post and letting me be on this site as a member. Please post your feelings for the moderators. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't know how bad this site would be.

Thank you,
Zeus
1 corona. Drink it up. Hurry up. When you got 1 corona you going get 2 coronasss. Yeah yeah yeah. Whoa. 3 coronas. 3 coronas. When you get to 36 coronas you see this girl walking to your house and before you know it you have a happy life time. YEAHHHHH!!!
Zeus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

And i want to add this also. If you want to give me any suggestions on what i should do to help more with this site i will like to hear from the moderators and battye as a pm. I will do anything to help you out. Like this; you let me do this and i want to give thanks back.
Thank you,
Zeus
1 corona. Drink it up. Hurry up. When you got 1 corona you going get 2 coronasss. Yeah yeah yeah. Whoa. 3 coronas. 3 coronas. When you get to 36 coronas you see this girl walking to your house and before you know it you have a happy life time. YEAHHHHH!!!
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

Awwwwwwww that is so sweet Zeus..your doing a great job here.... and I know they appreciate your posting... but.....

I had to vote no on your poll...

Cause I dont just like em...I love em! This is a great site and they are to blame. :wink:
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I had to vote no on your poll
:shock: 8-[ :-k :scratch: [-X
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

Awwwwww see i am disappointed....you are usually so thorough in your reading Quicks...
Cause I dont just like em...I love em!
Yall are great and you know I think sooooo.... =D>
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
moongirl

Yes. The moderators play a very big part in why this
forum is so unique :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)