Add A Shoutbox?

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Add a shoutbox to the forum?

Yes
88%
No
No votes
Not Sure
13%

Total votes: 8
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Should I add a shoutbox? To see a working one go here, it's in the bottom left...
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
jctoad
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

You need something to do with your time. Add it in. Someday someone might use it.
Don't count your toads until they're running around with their heads cut off.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lol, yeah hopefully :lol:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
moongirl

I really like your idea of a shout box, a great way to message.
NeverFindAnotherLikeMe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Yes you should add it...i agree with moongirl
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Woohoo! It's here, check out http://www.battye.jmstacey.net to see it :D

Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

mine's a little different, it's on the board index, instead of the home page, but it does look nice, might want to shrink the table around it so it fits it better :)
Myth!
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

i love the ''not sure'' option. It's kinda like those phone-in polls which offer a ''don't know' option and people actually spend money phoning and choosing it.

Though, as it's free and i don't know what a shout box is i feel entirely justified in choosing 'not sure'

Myth!
There are 10 kinds of people...those who understand binary and those who don't.