maybe i found out why people cant get into the website

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Zeus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

It happened to me. When i had syagte on i couldnt get in. Until i disabled sygate it wouldnt let me come in. The problems might be with sygate <How It Is Setup> <or> <if you got cookies somewhere battye that making it being blocked> I hope this is useful and i am feeling proud that i might be helping this site after all. Thank you all.
1 corona. Drink it up. Hurry up. When you got 1 corona you going get 2 coronasss. Yeah yeah yeah. Whoa. 3 coronas. 3 coronas. When you get to 36 coronas you see this girl walking to your house and before you know it you have a happy life time. YEAHHHHH!!!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

There's no problem what so ever getting to this site (unless you block port 80 which is pretty strange in itself)
And unless you have really strict cookie settings (which will make it quite hard to visit most sites, let alone forums) you'll be fine.
There are many sygate users here, none of whom have reported any problems accessing the site. If you mean the Internal Server Error's that's a totally separate problem.

CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I agree with you Battye. I,m a user of sygate and I always recommend it to people as its free and works fine.
Anyone else out there having problems with it ?
Chances are its a Microsoft update doing something , this would,nt be the first time they make a problem and offer to "fix" it using their version of software :wink: