[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
CricketMX.com • View topic - does anybody know a good torrent site

does anybody know a good torrent site

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

does anybody know a good torrent site

Postby monkeywars » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:57 pm

arite all. i just moved into student halls and have to use their intranet to get on the internet. every time i try to go to a p2p sharing site it blocks me i used to use kat but it wont even let me on the home page. done a search for some other sites and some let me on but wont download anything or else there tryin to sell me a loada *****. anybody know a site i can get on that works and isnt tryin to scam me. im new on here so any help would be really apreciated.
monkeywars
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Return to P2P File Sharing