[WinMX] i want a menu for my win mx chat room please help me

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

aclear7
Court Jester

hi i need a menu for my win mx chat room ...how do i make a menu do i need a bot please help me
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

From what you said in the room you want it like %MENU% :?:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
aclear7
Court Jester

wot do i do then
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It depends on what exactly you want this command to do...
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
aclear7
Court Jester

i wantn a menu ..so i type in #menu# ...and a menu pops up...with #admin list# and all the memebers and amins pop up
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

There is an existing command that will print the list of admins.

aclear7
Court Jester

i know but i want to make a menu so i type in#menu# and a list of things pop up to do...e.g. #trivia#..and a quiz pops up....#games# and some new games in my room pop up...they have all of that in adult swim but nobodys there