Search and Download Torrents from your iPhone

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

p2p-sharing-rules

The iPhone is a superb gadget and of course, we all know that BitTorrent is a very special tool, so why not combine the two? With the uTorrent WebAPP for iPhone you can monitor, search and add torrents to your PC client wherever you are, making handling torrents on the move easier than ever before.
TorrentFreak
Hey Battye a new toy that you might want try out on your iPhone or any other Cricketmxers who have a iPhone.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ironically I wrote a long reply to this on my iPhone, which logged me out as I tried to submit :(

I think this will hopefully pave the way for a full iPhone BT client which will allow viewing and listening to files on the phone. :)

Good find P2P =D>
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)