DMCA Take Down Notice

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

p2p-sharing-rules

KingMacro sent an DMCA order to Winmxworld.com to stop them from distributing his WinMXGroup patch.
Read the DMCA order here.

The above link use to be in my signature on here which use to be the download page to download the modified patch, but I will be removing it from my signature.
Last edited by p2p-sharing-rules on Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wow :shock:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Isn't that ironic? He creates patch that helps people connect to a p2p network and then he has the balls to issue a DMCA takedown notice.

Reminds me of Michael Crook sending a takedown image to people posting his image.
http://www.boingboing.net/2006/11/02/mi ... ends-.html

Not really the same thing, but it still reminds me.
..Ñøßߥ..
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Might be a good time to revise the Sticky threads at the top of this forum and let them slide away, Winmxgroup is not longer active, viable or wanted.

BTW, whats the record for "posts since you last logged in"?

Search found 1849 matches ;)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

..Ñøßߥ.. wrote:BTW, whats the record for "posts since you last logged in"?

Search found 1849 matches ;)
Lavagale and Happy Dude (to name a couple) might have beaten you :P

Welcome back nobby :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
..Ñøßߥ..
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

lol thanks, brb in 4 years with the record?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

2 years in your case. Quite ironic when you look at the content of the post, and your post above!!

http://forums.cricketmx.com/viewtopic.p ... ght=#51209

I'm pretty sure Happy Dude (at 4 years) holds the record :lol:

Happy Dude
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I feel my ears burning!! :P
Lurking since 2004
..Ñøßߥ..
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

battye wrote:2 years in your case. Quite ironic when you look at the content of the post, and your post above!!
LMAO thanks for pointing that out battye.