Police Smash UK-Based Paedophile Ring

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

p2p-sharing-rules

Police have smashed a global internet paedophile ring run by a 28-year-old British man who was today sent to jail indefinitely.

Officers involved in the 10-month operation rescued 31 children who were being abused.

Some of the vile sex attacks were shown live online.

Around 700 suspects - 200 from the UK - were identified in 35 countries during the operation. Some are still being pursued.

Offenders used a web chatroom called Kids The Light Of Our Lives to swap photos and videos of horrific abuse.

It was hosted by brewer Timothy Cox, who admitted nine offences of were using possessing and distributing tens of thousands of indecent images of children.

A judge at Ipswich Crown Court told him: "These are shocking images which involve very young children.
Read more on Sky News.They have a news clip report about it.
The sick f**ks were using WinMX & had a chatroom on it.
I'm happy the police busted them.I hope they rot in jail. :x
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

p2p-sharing-rules wrote:I'm happy the police busted them.I hope they rot in jail. :x
The sick bastards will get killed in prison.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

battye wrote:The sick bastards will get killed in prison.
We can but hope so.