!* WinMX World Chat *!

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

fordfan753
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I've been away from WinMX for years. I used to frequent a room called !* WinMX World Chat *!

Is this room still open? Are you an old regular and use a different room now?

I've been away for so long and would just like to talk to anyone that would remember me -- if that is anyone at all...I'd like to get in touch with people to see how they are doing, give them a bit of an update, etc.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I used to drop by the WinMX World Chat room from time to time. For a short while we even had a sort of unofficial affiliation.

Looking at that topic, seeing that http://winmxchat.sae900.com/ doesn't load I suspect maybe the room has closed, perhaps when Frontcode closed down WinMX several years ago.

Welcome to the forum fordfan753 :)
Be sure to check out our OT Forum :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
fordfan753
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Yeah, sae900.com hasn't existed for ages as the domain name has changed, a lot of stuff happened and I suspect the room may not even exist any more.

I do remember you coming into World Chat, btw.