RoboMX 2.xx

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

p2p-sharing-rules

Quoted from mxcontrol.org
I released RoboMX 2.07. This release contains a fix for the new peercache servers. You can add/edit peercache servers under Settings->Network->Edit peercache servers (Make sure, Show advanced options is checked...) RoboMX 2.07 comes - as the previous versions - in three flavors and 2 languages. 1) With sound effects 2) Without sound effects 3) Without the MFC runtime and soundeffects (update version) A) English B) German You can find it in the download section (where else...) Cheers, Bender. (List of peercache servers: 205.238.40.2 209.67.209.50 212.227.64.159 82.195.155.5 82.43.224.20 )

:cheers: Thanks to Bender, ty to nylly & ghostship without them I wouldn't have known there's a new RoboMX out. :)
Last edited by p2p-sharing-rules on Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
p2p-sharing-rules

A new updates thanks to bender. :D

RoboMX 2.08
+++++++++
- Fixed installer to include all peercaches from winmxgroup so RoboMX can now connect to WPN by default
- Fixed a crashbug when less then 5 peercaches are configured (never use hardcoded values, oops)
- Fix for new FXServ versions, so RoboMX counts them correct....
- One other thing I forogot, ahem

Download links for Robo v2.08 can be found here.

You'll need to add caches to your RoboMX.ini file in your RoboMX programs folder or you can add it to the network settings in RoboMX's expert settings. You can use caches.winmxworld.net or or any other peer cache that you want to use. You can use the 3rd party modified .dll patch and add it to your RoboMX programs folder to connect to the WPN. You can also use caches.winmxworld.net or any peer cache.
Oh since the winmxgroup caches are closed remove all the winmxgroup caches.I find it easier to remove all the winmxgroup caches from within the RoboMX.ini file.