ASCII PICS1.0

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

{MXC}michael
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

o yeah one more thing, josh u said taking sumone elses sourcode and editing is wrong, but how comes most of ur programs have km's source code in them? like ur rainbow text maker? whos sourcode do u use to send the text to the channel, and u claimed that program was urs,
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Its a fact of coding that whatever peice of code you use someone has usually done something similar but not identical to you work.
Variations are fine as long as credit is given to anyone involved, Auto trade seems the one who has a right to be annoyed
so maybe you guys need to chat about what was and was not said on MSN.
For the record I would like to say that I have been through a lot of Joshs programs, and although he has not always done so he has recently been adding credits, although this is sometimes inside the program code itself.
Lesson here ? Credit where credits due and understanding if an honest mistake is made .
TheHawks
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

I See The Idiots Came Out To Play

Josh (SNIP)
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

well michael.. my version will not flood out of the channel if u chose user. but u couldn't do ne of this if u tried
Looking for Fast Winmx help?, MXTools, Visual Basic Help,Cool programs? Well visit http://www.winmxunlimited.net
autotrade
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

no mike i sad there names for you and i said can i have it when ur done so we misunderstood so put there names on
autotrade
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

said* and ***** spelling
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Thanks Autotrade 8) , I,m sure Michael will take care of that and thank you for the great pictures you let Michael have. :)
Josh (SNIP)
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

i wonder where i left michaels website? :twisted:
Looking for Fast Winmx help?, MXTools, Visual Basic Help,Cool programs? Well visit http://www.winmxunlimited.net
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I warned you earlier, locked.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)