Oukas Chat Server

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

JASON
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Been wanting to make this plug-in for awhile and last night i finally figured out what I was doing wrong so here it is ready for anyone to try out and use. People who have used Nushi Chat will be familiar with the KururKuru plug-in thats already available well this is similar to it but is intended to be used in conjunction with Ouka's chatserver and is jam packed full of the extra commands available to users, it will however work in any channel running RCMS but some functionality will be lost ;)
Read me.txt wrote:Big thanks to Ouka for the original source code ;-)
Modified by JASON³666 owner of the winmx3.52beta2 chatroom.
To use this file unzip the contents OKuruKuru.mcp and OKuruKuru.ini to your Nushi Chat (MXChat) folder. OKuruKuru.ini file is edittable use #atscmd loadcmd in the main chat to reload the configuration file once changes have been made. This plugin is intended for use in conjunction with MXChat and Ouka's Chat Server but the majority of the commands will be functional in any channel running RCMS. Thank you.

Any problems or suggestions please visit me in my channel : winmx3.52beta2_xx.xx.xx.xx:xxxx
Attachments
OKuruKuru.200503032000 Screen Shot
OKuruKuru.200503032000 Screen Shot
OKuruKuru.200503032000 Screen Shot.jpg (13.92 KiB) Viewed 5104 times
OKuruKuru.200503032000.zip
OKuruKuru.200503032000 MXChat Plugin
(9.37 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
Last edited by JASON on Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:23 pm, edited 13 times in total.
<Insert Abuse Here. . . >
TheHawks
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

JASON This Plugin is what I was Askin For But At The Time (page 5) I Wanted to know if it was possible to edit OCS to put all the commands In like you did with Nushi Chat But This woks The Plugin Is great :D

NO MORE Scrolling For a command.

Like The Configuration extra
Thehawks wrote: I have a question [OCS] Has a Lot of Commands and i don't really know them all.
I Just stated to host a room I tried to Put the Commands in the RCMSConf to list the CMD.
wanted it to be like in WinMX when i click on the Cmd Button List.so i could just click my way to a command is that possible and if yes it would be great.
ImageImage
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Well, what can I say Jason 8)
Ok I got my breath back now :lol: , excellent piece of work Jason
Havent fully tested it yet but I,m sure its as good as it looks :D
JASON
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Thanks Quick,Hawk. Think I managed to fit evrything in and didnt miss anything out, glad that you like the look of it, started using MXChat again now :)
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Roll up , Roll up , get your new Ouka here :lol: (Version 450b (27 feb))

Big Thanks to Ouka 8) An cheers to Jason for pointing this one out to me :D
Attachments
ChatServer_450b_2005_02_27_0730[1].zip
(126.41 KiB) Downloaded 274 times
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

Okay.. I been having this problem from the beggining of Ouka time...and well.... its becoming annoying to say the least...maybe someone can help me with it here...

My Ouka seems to fall off the radar aka. WinMX Peer Network Listing of channels after a period of time. The only fix I have found so far is to go to settings and untick and retick the Room is Visible... thats a pain since I dont know how long for this is happening.

Any ideas.. :cry:

F.Y.I. Its happened on every version I have used. I am on 450b 2.27.2005 now.
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
keith
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I've been using Ouka since 430b i think it was and have upgraded on each release
Now using 450b and I'm still having the same problem.
When redirecting all the metis bots land no problem at all, but the main users to the room which use winmx 3.5x land in name but not in body they all land as ghosts .
Which means as they are there in name they can't enter until the ghost name is kicked out.
Is there a cure to this or is it a case of as we are doing if the room needs a new host then close and reopen.

Thanks for the help.
And keep up the work with ouka its great and so stable.

Keith :D
TheHawks
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Tell Every One you Going to Do a redirect And Do it One By One.this could be really annoying if you Have a Lot of people In the room.thats the only way i know how to redirect with out Having any ghost in the next room.....
ImageImage
Galactic Overlord
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Help.... On the advice of Quicksilver I'm attempting to use Ouka for a chatroom but am unable to join the room to test it....

Settings:
Roomname:Lolicon Angels
IP:121.0.0.1
Port:6699
Limit:600
Room is Visable
Auto-run is On
Update Confirmation is On

Room shows in the channellist as Lolicon Angels_894E70441A2B

I've had several ppl attempt to enter and none were successful.
I figure something is setup incorrectly....I have forwarded the ports thru my router so I know that is ok......I've used MXChat,WinMX,RoBoMX to enter....

my thanx in advance....

Galactic Overlord
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Hi Galactic, could you try using the port set at 6698 and also try the IP address set to 127.0.0.2
You have probably read this but just in case ..

http://forums.cricketmx.com/viewtopic.php?t=1709

The only other thing that normally blocks folk is the windows firewall.
When I first starting running a room, the WinMx bandwidth throttles caused me a similar problem :lol:
Galactic Overlord
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Actually I went by the help link as I set it up ...BTW you guys did a great job with that too.... Windows Firewall is disabled ... and tried the other loopback addy also...tried ports 6690-6699....one thing I've noticed since post is in Ouka it shows Roomname as Lolicon Angels_010000791A2B instead of what appears in the channellist...
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Hmm that may suggest the setting are not being changed as you start the server, have a look in the RCMSConfig file and make sure the details tally with the ones your entering. It may well be running from that instead of any new information you have entered.
Plan B is to edit that same config file to how you want it and then reload Ouka Into a fresh folder and try again.(Adding the file you edited :) )
Not sure why,but using a fresh folder seems to help some apps including WinMx.
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

Hey Galactic Overlord, first off welcome to the forum, glad you joined our little family.. :)

I have a few questions/suggestions for you as well ... If Quicks doesnt mind me stepping in here.. lol.
The room name as it appears in Ouka ie: Ouka Room_01000040... is ok, mine does the same thing.

1.Is it everyone or just alot of ppl that cant enter?

2. Are you able to host a WinMX room, or do you have the same problem with ppl getting in. Might want to try this if you can and see if ppl are able to enter. Also, are your WinMX downloads and uploads working ok?

3. As far as the Ouka configuration goes.. are your penalties set to off?

4. Is the Sueno Block disabled?

5. I suggest getting a ChatStartUP.txt file from someone that is not having this trouble... change the info that is specific to your room.. ie: the redirect room...etc... leave all else as it is on there file and put it in your English Text folder of Ouka for the room your running b4 you start. Remove your old one by renaming it ChatStartUp(1).txt and putting it in the main Ouka folder. Then start the room. See if this helps you, if it does then chances are it is the settings in Ouka..

If that doesnt help and you have the same troubles then I highly suggest you may be having the same troubles I had with my router.

The cure was to reset my router by first the hidden little button on it... hold that in for 15 seconds.. then I unplugged the router for a full minute to let it reset its self. My router did not loose its settings when I did this so it cant hurt.

I will be glad to give you the ChatStartUp.txt file ( the one that loads your settings when you start) for you to try on your room... just pm me if you want to give it a shot.

:wink:

Let us know how its going...
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
JASON
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

OK! Your problem is the IP address 121.... this is incorrect, change this to a loopback address, you have 16.9 million to choose from ;) ;)

Turn off MXArms Block, and CrackerBlock. Then retry :)

Also to answer your question, then channel name appears with that _010007F1A2A because that is the channels name ie: channelname_127.0.0.1:6698 users joining using WinMX will get the roomname that consists of your IP address and not loopback address.

Also to enter, your router wont allow you to connect to itself, ie: your WAN IP address provided by your ISP, you must use either loopback or your LAN IP address to do this :)

I hope this has answered your questions :)
Lunatic_UK1958
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hiya ppl. I'm new to the forum and only recently started using OUKA, which seems a fine Chat Server. However, although I have looked at the other posting - http://forums.cricketmx.com/viewtopic.php?t=1709 - for setting up an OUKA chat server and have the RCMS_UserGuide.txt, I am still 'confused' about the correlation between the 'RCMSConf.txt', 'Config.ini' & 'ChatStartup.txt'!

Is there a 'manual' for OUKA/RCMS/WinMX 'command integration and usage' and full explanation of how these are used?

I cannot work out how I actually access the commands in the config.ini from within OUKA:
[Commands]
CmdNum=81
Coment="KuruKuru Commands"
Cmd[0]="#usercmd redirect "

Users connect using WinMX, can co-hosts access any of the OUKA commands without having to type them?

There doesn't seem to be the ability for a user to execuete the /channelname command?

I seem to have a problem with getting the [Replace] to work?
Word[13]="Help=#c19#Help#c1#"
Word[14]="RCMS=#c5#RCMS#c1#"
Word[15]="Server=#c21#Server#c1#"
Word[15]="server=#c21#Server#c1#"

I see a lot of entries in the RCMSConf.tx file:

$ReplaceTextOn$="Text Replace On"
$ReplaceTextOnNotify$="Text Replace Enabled!"
$ReplaceTextOff$="Text Replace Off"
$ReplaceTextOffNotify$="Text Replace Disabled!"

How are these implemented within OUKA and also executed from within WinMx?

Sorry for the long-winded post, but I'm getting a little frustrated that I can't seem to set things up 'properly'.

Your help/advice will be greatly appreciated.