Ultimate Quiz Mod

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, development has really sped up. Start arranging questions now! :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have released v0.0.1 over at phpBB, it's still very much in development but you can check out what's happening at http://www.cricketmx.com/testforum/quiz.php
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

Very awesome Battye.... so are you still needing Quiz questions submitted too? Or is there sumpin we can do to help you at this point?
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

i havent made the page where u can add questions, that will be soon tho

me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

So???????????

How goes it? Are we close yet?
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Can some people start testing it (they don't need to be real questions just yet, keep them 'til I install it here! :D) at http://www.cricketmx.com/testforum/adding.php

Thanks all :D
For more info, read http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=222002

Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

I added some special rodent related questions.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

:? they aren't showing, not even in the database :?
did you click submit?

Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Funny that. I tried the link to the test version of the quiz after added my questions (yes, I clicked submit) and couldn't open it. It said quiz but the table was a little empty grey box - above it is written "A total of 0 quizzes have been submitted". Something amiss? And to be more specific... the questions were about squirrels.
moongirl

I went to do the "rat-quiz" .........nada!!
Not a rat or sqirrel in sight!!
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hmm that's odd, well I have installed it here: http://forums.cricketmx.com/adding.php

Hopefully that will work a little better :D

Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Bum! Now I'll have to add my questions again. :(
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Ok. Done. Now it says "Squirrels" as a choice of quiz but after clicking that link, the questions and answers are invisible. :(
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Ok. Done. Now it says "Squirrels" as a choice of quiz but after clicking that link, the questions and answers are invisible. :(
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Grrrr. Damn these errors. I blame canaca for all double posts on the internet.