CricketMX turns 9

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I watched the clock tick over to 4:26pm today and memories of the last 9 years came flooding back. I remembered the discussions I had with jmstacey in early 2004, perhaps even as early as late 2003, in preparation of setting up the CricketMX forums. I thought about the chatroom on WinMX which quicksilver and me here ran which brought so many users to the forum. Names of all of the valued contributors which have passed through here sprang to mind.

The CricketMX network has given me so much pleasure and enjoyment over the last 9 years, I hope that it has given the same to the members too - and hopefully for years to come as well :) :D :mrgreen:

Happy 9th anniversary!

CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Wow!!!! Happy 9th anniversay to CMX! :D
If you don't ask...