[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
CricketMX.com • View topic - 8 years of CricketMX

8 years of CricketMX

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

8 years of CricketMX

Postby battye » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:54 pm

8 years. I still can't get my head around it being 8 years ago to this day that the forum was created. I always think about the good times we have had at CMX and I am so proud of the great community we have formed :)

Happy 8th anniversary everyone - thank you for making this a great community :)
CricketMX.com.. home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals...
My articles: view all articles by battye

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 8 years of CricketMX

Postby moongirl » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:33 am

Thank you for CMX Battye, it is a pleasure to be a Cricketer :)
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
Click To Play Online-Scrabble - Click To Play Quizzes
~~~In the year 2040...I'll have 100,000 posts!!~~~
moongirl

Postby Rat » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Mother of monkeys!! Really? Times flies by as was once sung by Half Man Half Biscuit.
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Postby quahappy » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:48 pm

There's a little late and extremely late. Either way; congratulations to 8 years of CMX battye! :D
If you don't ask...
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Return to Updates