The Articles Topic

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

moongirl

I am waiting to get to the Bottom of this too Layzie :)

http://forums.cricketmx.com/viewtopic.p ... 54#p110054
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
Johny
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hey Layzie! Yes I am a human! :) Yup I am a web designer looking for different inspiration.
moongirl

Johny welcome to CMX, a human not a Bot, fabulous :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
Layzie Bone
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy

:lol: I was fixing to say these bots are getting very clever.

Yes, Johny welcome to CricketMx :)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I had a feeling Johny was real :)
Welcome to CMX Johny :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
bonelifer
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Articles Bot wrote:
This article is a follow-on from the blog post I made at phpBB.com not too long ago. I recommend reading that post first before reading this, as all of the information you need might be in that po...

Read more
Using your example I get:

Code: Select all

Unknown column 't.topic_approved' in 'where clause' [1054]
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi bonelifer!
I think you might have set a new forum record for the longest time between registering and your first post! :P
Let me check out the example code again, it's been a few years since I wrote it and I'll need to refresh my memory :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi bonelifer, sorry for the delayed reply. I found out what the issue is, and it's a pretty simple one. The article was written in 2009, so the code is for phpBB 3.0.x only. If you are using 3.1.x (I tested myself out of curiousity) then you will get this error.

Articles Bot
Forum Bot
Forum Bot

I first heard about Mazarin in 2007.

I was watching a cricket broadcast online. Before YouTube had live streaming capabilities and before the likes of Sony LIV dumped games without broadcast partners on to their streaming platform, the only way to watch cricket online was painfully.

It involved p...

Read more
View all articles at http://www.cricketmx.com/articles/
I'm only a forum bot!