Outlook is bleak

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm afraid after many weeks of talking to Hostforweb (they really have been wonderful), it is no longer viable for them to keep us onboard. I have sent an international money order, and it never arrived, and when I sent a wire transfer, my banks computer network went offline, leaving me nearly $1000 out of pocket.

I simply cannot pay another $1000 (on top of fees and penalties) in the current circumstances, so the only solution, sadly, is to close the sites down.

If anyone can think of any alternative solutions, please PM me, I've been told that we have 48 hours.

Thanks everyone, and thanks Hostforweb (the best damn webhost in the world).
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
garmabeaneth
Dancing Queen
Dancing Queen

aww this is sooooo sad .. battye i have no idea, but i wish you much success with your new adventures
Sometimes when you cry... no one sees your tears.
Sometimes when you are worried... no one sees your pain.
Sometimes when you are happy... no one sees your smile.
But fart just one damn time ...
(¯`·._.·[GUEST 601]·._.·´¯)

smile you're on candid camera Image
moongirl

Geesh!! A girl doesn't come in for a few days and this!!
Battyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Image
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
moongirl

Actually Battye I may be able to help.
I have a small forum and if you could transfer all my posts over I would really like to have them.
Anyone else who would like to keep their posts is welcome to transfer them over (if Battye will do it!!)
Check me out at http://www.moonie-dust.com :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, the posts can be transferred. I made a program to do this, it can be downloaded from my new site: http://www.bullie-dust.com/bullmx.php
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I wasn't able to connect to the Bull site. ;)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

nesman wrote:I wasn't able to connect to the Bull site. ;)
I wonder why that is? :wink:

April Fools everyone! They actually received my payment today, and we will be online for another year.

Also, some promising prospects will pop up over the next few months, with one being as close as days away :)

Thanks to Hostforweb for being so accomodating of us :)

Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

I'm glad I read this late. :D
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Rat wrote:I'm glad I read this late. :D

I just found this one myself. prob. never would have seen it if Rat hadn't bumped it to my unread post.
StorbinC
Nice Guy
Nice Guy

i JUST got back from a short vacation, & came online to say I got my pen when i saw this post

I was about to cry when I first read this post.

u deserve a big kick in the Arse for that mean joke
sometime u feel like a nut
ImageImage
sometimes you don't