IceTheme

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Rate IceTheme

20%
20%
20%
No votes
40%

Total votes: 5
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looking back at old posts, I saw that an IceTheme was in the pipeline, but not much really happened.

It's been a while since we've had a new theme, so I thought I'd make one.

Those here in the very early days will remember the Igloo theme we had, well I have made it quite similar to that (in terms of colours and appearance).

Please have a look at it, and let me know what you think of it (I'll be flexible with this, if it is within my skill level (I program PHP, I don't design styles :lol:) I will do my best to do it :)

In the poll, 5 is the highest.

CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
garmabeaneth
Dancing Queen
Dancing Queen

hey battye, i don't mind the colours they are cool (wears a sweater when visiting CMX) hehe the board seems to be a lil different tho, much smaller and squished. hmm maybe i can grow to like that no more scrolling from right to left.
Sometimes when you cry... no one sees your tears.
Sometimes when you are worried... no one sees your pain.
Sometimes when you are happy... no one sees your smile.
But fart just one damn time ...
(¯`·._.·[GUEST 601]·._.·´¯)

smile you're on candid camera Image
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

garmabeaneth wrote:hey battye, i don't mind the colours they are cool (wears a sweater when visiting CMX) hehe the board seems to be a lil different tho, much smaller and squished. hmm maybe i can grow to like that no more scrolling from right to left.
I think that was because of the snow flakes :?

Do you get it on any other pages?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
garmabeaneth
Dancing Queen
Dancing Queen

the Forum Index and each thread are smaller in size, the main page is still large and i need to scroll from left to right. also...the scrabble banner is much larger then the frame.
Sometimes when you cry... no one sees your tears.
Sometimes when you are worried... no one sees your pain.
Sometimes when you are happy... no one sees your smile.
But fart just one damn time ...
(¯`·._.·[GUEST 601]·._.·´¯)

smile you're on candid camera Image
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I still have snow flakes.

No ice for me I like the darker colors on forums, preferable is earth tones, it's lot easier on the eyes
moongirl

Compact, I like it!! But I'm really attached to the CricketMX Theme :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
moongirl

tunebud wrote:I still have snow flakes.

No ice for me I like the darker colors on forums, preferable is earth tones, it's lot easier on the eyes
I've just checked out Eternal Darkness, yes there are still snow flakes falling there!! :wink:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

moongirl wrote:
tunebud wrote:I still have snow flakes.

I've just checked out Eternal Darkness, yes there are still snow flakes falling there!! :wink:
Ahh :oops:

moongirl

:wink: