2006!

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy New Year!

Busy couple of weeks really, first Christmas, then New Year, and in 11 days time the 2nd forum anniversary :D

One thing that I have been thinking about for a while, that I would love to see this time next year, is for every forum to have 1000 posts.

As it stands:
Aim For 2006!
Let's try and get 1000 posts in every forum by January 1, 2007!

Introductory Forum - 46 Posts To Go!
Computer Discussion - 134 Posts To Go!
Gaming Forum - 333 Posts To Go!
Other P2P Applications - 348 Posts To Go!
Cool Software - 438 Posts To Go!
Website Creation Forum - 469 Posts To Go!
File Sharing Philosophy - 489 Posts To Go!
Technical Support - 524 Posts To Go!
Movie Talk - 622 Posts To Go!
Virus Alerts - 767 Posts To Go!
Let's hope that 2006 can be as prosperous as 2005, Happy New Year everyone! \:D/ :shaking2: :shaking: :compress: :colors: :afro: :drunken: =D>
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy New Year
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Happy New Year!
p2p-sharing-rules

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!! :)
moongirl

Have a good one Cricketers Image

The countdown is on for "The Bean" to arrive!! :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I was just thinking [no it's not that hard for me to do] but after posting in the virus alerts topic.
Battye wrote:I would love to see this time next year, is for every forum to have 1000 posts.
I will do my try to do my part in all the forum sections. But if you happen to get your wish of 1000 post in a year in the Virus Alert section :shock:. Remember I will also help lead the gun totting mob and I don't think we will be hunting Roos :P
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

tunebud wrote:I was just thinking [no it's not that hard for me to do] but after posting in the virus alerts topic.
Battye wrote:I would love to see this time next year, is for every forum to have 1000 posts.
I will do my try to do my part in all the forum sections. But if you happen to get your wish of 1000 post in a year in the Virus Alert section :shock:. Remember I will also help lead the gun totting mob and I don't think we will be hunting Roos :P
Thanks Tune :D

I think that Virus Alerts is going to be the challenging one, so I will be very happy if we do get the 1000 there by 2007. :D :shock:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
threewing
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

You want a 1000 posts? start the religious thread again... :pig:

Happy Newyear, peoples... :D
/|\

/|\ has a strict policy concerning disclosure of identity, showing of
light sabers, affiliationado's, multiple account users, drinking buddies who
join the same community they see me visit for years, and board hoggers
(whatever that means).
The policy is: If it doesn't bother me, I don't give a flying f4ck.