Presenting another site, LyricsMX.com!

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

We have had a few problems with lyrics recently, let me start off by saying, these have all been sorted out :D

LyricsMX.com has all the lyrics our current system has, along with a far nicer design and all round better functionality.

I urge everyone to register and spread the word, it is a very new site and needs a lot of support. Everyone here who has submitted lyrics in the past, please register under the name you used to submit lyrics, so your statistics will be correct.

Being a member will allow you to submit lyrics without entering your username each time, in the future it will allow more features, such as the ability to add to a lyrics requests list, corrections etc.

Please post all comments on the site at the LyricsMX forum, in the Feedback & Suggestions forum :D

http://www.lyricsmx.com :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Busy bee you have been. Nice idea, wish you all the luck with it.
moongirl

Battye the new site is really something, thankyou!!
Congratulations and another feather in the Battye cap!! Image
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
Layzie Bone
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy

ugh, where are you coming up with the money for this stuff?
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

I'll be along there shortly... (read days, not hours).
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Adendum....

That place looks very very cool. Nicely done mr batster sir.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks Rat :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)