CricketMX.com

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Let me say; this is not the big secret from Don't Miss Out :)

I've updated http://www.cricketmx.com (hopefully for the better!)

The biggest plus of the new homepage (besides the layout which is nice and clean) are the articles, you can view them by clicking the link as it scrolls along the page. An example is this: http://www.cricketmx.com/articles.php?a=1

If you have written any articles that you would like to see on the page, feel free to PM them to me, HTML is fine to use if you wish to use it.

Let me know what you think about the layout, colours, background etc and let me know of any improvements which you think can be made.

CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

It's an interesting change. I'm not much for design, though. I was happy to see that it fits with the old theme better than I thought when I clicked to the forums. The colors fit pretty nicely.
hockeyjock686
Music Man
Music Man

i definitely like it so far...
moongirl

What a hard working Battye you are!!
I like it. It has the Cricket feel about, with just a little bit of understated pizzaz!! Wtg!! :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
hockeyjock686
Music Man
Music Man

lol you have been doin a massive amount of stuff battye u need a break man
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

And then there's getting Don't Miss Out organised.. :( :o
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
moongirl

I've given you an incentive there :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
hockeyjock686
Music Man
Music Man

haha i'll be glad to donate if you put a price on it