Updates To The Site

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

As most of you know, I've been working on integrating the homepage into the forum. It is in a working stage now!

In the near future, I will also integrate the lyrics into the forum. I have done some work on this already, but not all features are functional (viewing and adding lyrics is however, viewing artists / albums is about semi-functional).
This can be viewed in its infancy @ http://forums.cricketmx.com/lyrics.php
In the next couple of months I hope to have the lyrics section completely finished.

The main site, http://www.cricketmx.com as I said earlier is now in a working stage. Just yesterday I made a links database, which is gradually growing. The Knowledge Base was added to house all tutorials, so if you wish to add any, feel free :) This is to replace the old Tutorials and Computer Literacy forums. The removal of these two forums and the addition of the KB will cut down loading times as well. Also, the email forums have also been removed (again, this will cut down page loading times) and now anything email related can be found on the Email page.
Here you can register an account (if you do not already have one) and access the webmail. Any problems you have with Email can be posted in the Site Comments forum.

Changes to Cmxmods.net include a CVS repository for the next version of the Ultimate Quiz MOD, and some updated pages.

Thanks everyone :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)