Presenting, the Ultimate Quiz MOD!

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just finished (well 99.9% :wink:) the Quiz MOD that I've been working on for so long :)

I installed it here, it's very easy to use, and you can even earn some money from it :)

It can be found at http://forums.cricketmx.com/quiz.php or alternatively by clicking Quiz at the top of the page.

I need some ideas for categories, at the moment all I have is Computers and a few subcategories, feel free to add your questions (5 questions per quiz is what it is set to) :D

Also, anyone that wishes to be a quiz moderator, please express your interest here. A quiz moderator means you can edit, and delete quizzes if you find mistakes, deem it inappropriate etc.

Thanks everyone :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
moongirl

Congratulations Battye. You have worked so hard and for so long on this mod \:D/

Categories that suit this forum are of course computer related as in your link, also music, movies and gaming.

If you need help I enjoy music, general knowledge and trivia questions. I would be happy to add and edit for you.
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

moongirl wrote:Congratulations Battye. You have worked so hard and for so long on this mod \:D/

Categories that suit this forum are of course computer related as in your link, also music, movies and gaming.

If you need help I enjoy music, general knowledge and trivia questions. I would be happy to add and edit for you.
Fabulous! I'll add you as a quiz moderator now, I'll also send you a PM with instructions on how to edit and delete if you'd like?

I'll add a movies, music and general knowledge category, if you can think of any subcategories let me know and I'll also add them :)

Thanks Moon :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
moongirl

Thanks Battye, I've made a start :study:
I must resist the urge to hit enter!! It kills my work!! :twisted:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

I got 4/5 on the OS quiz :P
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
p2p-sharing-rules

It's looks 8) Battye , congrats on becoming a quiz moderator Moongirl :wink: looking forword to trying the quiz's you create. :)

I got 5/5 on the OS questions , Internet Abbreviations 4/5 & phpBB i got 0/5 the 1st time 1/5 the 2nd time.I was only guessing cos i didn't know a lot about phpBB.
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

I've tried none so far. I'll go do it right now. :)
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

5/5 Internet Abbreviations
5/5 OS
4/5 Currying Flavour (and I know which I got wrong)
I also got 0 on the phpBB one, which just shows how long it is since I payed any attention to the forum there. :lol:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just added a sports category, with 3 subs: AFL, Cricket, Soccer :D

I have already added one to Cricket :)

nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Wow. Either I got really lucky, or the one where each question is a year (Olympic Years (Summer)) is broken. I guessed on every one, and got 100%

I also got a 0% on one of them, but I had a few open at the same time and was tabbing through them, so I don't know which one it was.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Don't do a few at the same time, it will think you're cheating :lol:

keres
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

ok thx sry for an other question :lol:

but i have had a bbcode like [wmp][/wmp] or [real][/real]

but I can see the movie :cry:

what can I do ??

thx
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

I don't remember seeing those tags in bbCode. Some modified versions allow streaming of certain file types so I guess your forum (and your web hosting service) needs to support streaming before you can use those tags.
keres
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

yes this bbcode are good configured because when I post a new message with this bbcode I can see real or wmp ??

sry for my english I come from Belgium

thx for your help
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Does your hosting service support streaming?