Happy Easter All...

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

The WinMX Community Room is gone (usually) as are most of the folks that were in it. I understand that the CricketMX chat room is still around but I can't find it either... I've given up looking. (Server problem guys?)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

CricketMx: Rainbow Chat_773FFFCE1A2A
CricketMx Help Room_6A552AD91A2B
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

Hey,, all just thought i would mention... The CricketMX rainbow room is on Ouka and yes it does have on little problem.. it has a socket error in the primarynode that is not allowing it to reset itself each day according to Ouka.. hes working on it but until then the room may go stealth from your list but its always been the same name since the doors opened so putting it in you favs should work...

Room's been up and running 30 days today :wink:
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/