Tsunami Appeal Cricket Match

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

There is a second tsunami appeal match scheduled to be in Eden Gardens, India for Mid February, not an exact date yet, I suspect between the 10th and 20th, but I will post it as soon as I find out. I decided to post this now, give you all as much notice as possible.

I can only take 15 or 16 people into the TeamSpeak room, it is a chatroom too so if you get bored from the cricket you can always chat :D

So I'm taking 'bookings' :P
Just post here, or PM me and I will add your name to the list, if you want to reserve your spot and want to remain anonymous, thats fine too, I will just mark one spot unavailable :)

Remember, even if you aren't interested in Cricket, it's a chatroom too so join us for a great day of Cricket and Chat :D

So my bandwidth isn't really wasted, I'm hoping for 7+ people at this stage, which hopefully we will get, last time I only gave about 12 hours notice (sorry!) :oops:
Stickcricket.com also have a shirt to be given away for free, so I will pick a name out of a hat, and the winner contacts Fixxer at Stickcricket with postal details.

Freggle has pointed me to TeamSpeak, the program you will use to chat / listen, which is very nice and what I am looking for (thanks to Freggle for walking me through the installation and features)

I am still waiting for an exact date on the event, so it's best that everyone gets it as soon as possible in case it is earlier than I suspect.

Download page is at http://www.goteamspeak.com/downloads.php
You will only need to download the client version however.

Or a direct link to it, is here if you use Windows.

If you use Linux check out the downloads page linked above.

Thanks all :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)