CricketMX Online Radio

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

You can listen to our online radio station @ http://forums.cricketmx.com/radio.php :D

If you're interested in helping our playlist grow, contact me via PM and I will explain the procedure :)

You must be logged in for this to work :wink:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Hey this may turn out to be very cool
can you do live feeds? say like certain times of the day give a shout out to someone and things like that.Or pplz could even send you a clip of X seconds to be run like here on local stations
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

why dun u just put the procedure here? :lol:
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I would like it if rather than a playlist, it could just have an automated order, and yeah stings can be uploaded too, I just don't have the recording facilities to do so, if anyone knows how to edit Flash files or wants to make some stings contact me :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
John Riddler
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker
Location: I come from a place were there is a saying, and it goes "From here on there be Dragons"

YEAH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
NICE 1!!!!!!
nice one battye glad to see u put them music files on!!!

JOBS A GODEN LETS RROOOCCCKKKKKK!!!!! :twisted:
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Great idea Battye 8)
I enjoyed the bottom 2 tracks : )
moongirl

That is so good. I've worked through the playlist :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
aclear77
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hello Great Radio Station :D
Adam Clear
StorbinC
Nice Guy
Nice Guy

ya auto play would be a little nicer instead of a playlist.

but its still cool
sometime u feel like a nut
ImageImage
sometimes you don't
Red XIII

again a procedure listing would be nice :) i got lots id like to add :wink:
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

I'd just like to beat Battye to announcing that the radio playlist is now random and starts automatically.... The playlist is also hidden but clicking on the buttons can find it again for you.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks to Rat, he did most of the work :D
Red, I will send you a program to convert / compress the mp3's and you send the final product to me to uplaod to the radio station :)

p2p-sharing-rules

congrats battye :D on getting the radio up and going!
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Rat wrote:I'd just like to beat Battye to announcing that the radio playlist is now random and starts automatically.... The playlist is also hidden but clicking on the buttons can find it again for you.

What stinking buttons :cry:
battye wrote:Thanks to Rat, he did most of the work
Red, I will send you a program to convert / compress the mp3's and you send the final product to me to uplaod to the radio station
Yea' thanks Rat and Battye and to all those who add.
Speaking of, send me the program or tell me were to get it. :)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok, I have attached the program with this post :)
Unzip it, open the folder creat.sound and ctrl + drag all the mp3 files you want to convert (remember the more you add the longer it takes) into it. Then double click convert32.bat which will begin the conversion process, once the diologue box has disappeared, open up the sounds directory and you will see a number of rbs files, these are the converted mp3's :)
Then use Winzip or Winrar to compress them and send to me. You will need to send them to me on MSN because they will be too big to attach to the forum (if you do more than one)