New Moderator

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

A round of applause to amsd2dth, the first moderator of our growing community :D

Don't worry, I will be adding more moderators in the near future, so keep a look it, it might be you...
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
moongirl

Congratulations amsd2dth :D
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

And now a warm welcome to Layzie Bone! :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

well this is the first, ive either been an ordinary user, or admin...

of course i wont treat this site and user as i treat mine, i dont want your forum member running away :P

Honesty I think a moderator doesn't neccessarly need to know anything, just basic rules, and common sense, if someone posts something about bacon, and another user posts about hard drives, well the one about hard drives needs to be dealt with, relevant or not, it needs to be moved or deleted, as this makes the forum pointless...

I have been vary harsh to my users on my site in the past, and finally realized, you can't force 20 people to do exactly as you please, ive gone with a more laid back way of moderating... I expect my users to go off topic, i feel that a topic that generates into something else is as equally well as one that stays on track.

Once i learn photoshop well enough, I'll do some smileys and stuff, do my own of course...

hows that sound...?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sounds great! :D

As you said in your forum, these smilies are gay...

moongirl

This site is growing by the day. Another mod well done Layzie! I'll be back :twisted:
NeverFindAnotherLikeMe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

YEAH congratulations amsd2dth. :D
Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

i made some smilies, and uh they're worse than phpBB's :lol:
man i suck...
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I like the ones at WinmxCommunity, I suppose that's just what I'm used to though 8)

Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

i think they're copyrighted, either way I would ask vulpes if you can use them on your board....
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Copyrighted! :evil:

Didn't you say a mod at WinmxCommunity made them?

Layzie Bone (wanabe)
Court Jester

yes, but ask vulpes, he's wierd about things like that, he was mad at me because most of forums were similar to his....

edited out
Last edited by Layzie Bone (wanabe) on Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poohbear
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

:? Man, thats harsh!!
Oh well, good luck on your next adventure anyways.

Congrats amsd 8) yer the girllie!!!
The WORST Forum Member........
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey Layzie,
I saw that message on your website. Sorry to see you go but I unerstand how you feel. Good luck with your forum. I registered but I haven't had time to read everything. I think your forum has potential, it just needs more advertisement. I like the look of it too. Good luck to ya and you will probably be seeing some posts from me soon. I have tons of questions.

By the way Pooh, nice avatar.
Freezmizer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

I read your retarded rant on your site too Layzie. You start flames and then cry when you are called on them. You need some serious therapy before you go over the edge. You can ban me now. I dont care.
-- Ha Ha Charade you are....... --